Shinjuku Employment Assistance and Instruction Center for Foreigners

The center provides job consultations, referrals and the like for those with the following visas:
・Visas with no labor restrictions, such as permanent resident, long-term resident, spouse or child of Japanese national, or spouse or child of permanent resident
・Foreign students and those with a dependent visa who would like to work part-time
・Those on a working holiday
For more information about usage and the like, click here.