Employment for Foreign Students after Graduation

For a college student to work in Japan after graduation depends on whether or not the status of residence can be changed. You may work if you carry out the designated procedures to change your status of residence at the Immigration Bureau and receive authorization.
For more information about procedures, click here.

Regional immigration services bureaus have dedicated, advanced consultation services to help foreign students find employment.
For more information, click here.