- Shinjuku City Official Website > Foreign Language Top Page > Shinjuku SNS Foreign-Language Editions > Shinjuku SNS Foreign-Language Editions
Shinjuku SNS Foreign-Language Editions
Foreign-Language Information at Your Fingertips! Please Use Shinjuku City’s SNS Foreign-Language Editions
Shinjuku City has established Facebook, Twitter, LINE@ and Weibo accounts (“Shinjuku News”) in foreign languages to keep foreign residents informed about city administrative programs and present disaster-related information. Please read the following points and take advantage of the city’s many SNS channels.
Account name: しんじゅくニュース/Shinjuku News/新宿新闻/신주쿠 뉴스
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean (joint text)
- Japanese: しんじゅくニュース@shinjuku_news_j
- English: Shinjuku News@shinjuku_news_e
- Chinese: 新宿新闻@shinjuku_news_c
- Korean: 신주쿠 뉴스@shinjuku_news_k
Please register as a friend by putting the desired language ID in the “ID search” search engine from the “Add Friend” button of “Other” in LINE.
- Japanese-language ID: @shinjuku_news_j
- English-language ID: @shinjuku_news_e
- Chinese-language ID: @shinjuku_news_c
- Korean-language ID: @shinjuku_news_k
Please register as a friend and specify your desired language under “QR code” from the “Add Friend” button of “Other” in LINE.
Account name: 新宿新闻
Account URL: http://weibo.com/ShinjukuNews
Note: This website is in Chinese only.
Multicultural Society Promotion Division, Regional Promotion Department, Shinjuku City
- As a rule, the information posted will be the same for Facebook, Twitter, LINE@ and Weibo
- These pages are used exclusively to disseminate information
As a rule, posting hours will be from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., although information may be posted at other times as well.
There will be no replies made to comments on posts. Please contact the responsible city office desk directly concerning the content posted.
- Content that is illegal or has the potential of being illegal
- Content that opposes public order and morals
- Content that is false (or not factual), or rumors or content that promotes rumors
- Improper expressions, including violent or obscene language
- Content that infringes on the copyrights, trademark, portrait rights or intellectual property rights of Shinjuku City or a third party
- Content that slanders Shinjuku City, or a specific individual or group
- Content that identifies, displays or leaks information without the approval of the person in question
- Contents that discriminate against a race, ideology or creed, or promotes discrimination
- Content with the objective of promoting political activity or religious activity
- Content with the objective of advertising, publicizing, soliciting or promoting business
- Content that has no relevance to the objective of these accounts
- Other content that Shinjuku City determines as inappropriate
- Shinjuku City is not responsible for any trouble or damage that arises between users related to any of the accounts
- Shinjuku City is not responsible for any trouble or damage that arises between a user and a third party related to any of the accounts
- Shinjuku City does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of information supplied on any of the accounts
- Shinjuku City will not be responsible for any other damage that arises related to any of the accounts
- The policies of these accounts are subject to change without warning
These accounts will conform to the guidelines related to the use of social media of the employees of Shinjuku City and accepted content management policies.
- Guidelines Related to the Use of Social Media of Shinjuku City Employees (in Japanese)
- Facebook page “しんじゅくニュース/Shinjuku News/新宿新闻/신주쿠 뉴스” Management Policies
- Twitter “Shinjuku News” Management Policies
- LINE@ “Shinjuku News” Management Policies
- Weibo 新宿新闻 Operation Policy
Please follow the official Shinjuku City Twitter account (in Japanese) as well.