- Shinjuku City Official Website > Foreign Language Top Page > Insurance, Health Maintenance and Welfare > Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
Let’s Undergo Health Checkups (Free of Charge)
1. If you are unable to undergo a health checkup during the designated period, you can receive one between January and March 2018. Please note, however, that you will not be able to take advantage of the health support programs based on your results offered to Shinjuku City National Health Insurance members between 40 and 74 years of age, such as special health classes.
2. Health checkup slips are required to receive health checkups. If you do not have one, please contact the Health Services Section of the Health Promotion Division.
The list of medical institutions conducting health (medical) checkups in foreign languages is provided below. Their locations are listed by community. Please make use of this list when necessary.
・PDF in English
1. This list of medical institutions is current as of September 1, 2017.
2. For more detailed information, please refer to the website below.
Himawari (Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Medical Information Center)
|Inquiries||Health Services Section, Health Promotion Division (Shinjuku City Office New Wing of Annex 2, 1F), Tel: 03-5273-4207 (in Japanese)|