- Shinjuku City Official Website > Foreign Language Top Page > Leisure > 2018 Environment Month Fair—Shinjuku Eco-Life Festival
2018 Environment Month Fair—Shinjuku Eco-Life Festival
Let’s Spread Ecology—Eco-Life Created by Everyone Working Together
|Date and time||June 2, (Sat.), from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (reception closes at 3 p.m.)|
|Location||Eco Gallery Shinjuku (within Shinjuku Chuo Park, 2-11-4 Nishi-Shinjuku)|
|Applications||Not necessary; come straight to the venue.|
Various environmental groups, companies and universities will have booths, and there will be experiential workshops, such as ecology-related crafts and environmental games. There will also be a salon where ecology programs will be discussed, and vegetables produced in Numata City will be sold. This event is for everyone, from children to adults, so please come join the fun! There will also be a stamp rally!
- Some programs have capacity restrictions.
- You can register for Shinjuku Eco Troop and Shinjuku Eco Happy Points here.
- Eco Gallery Shinjuku collects used small household electrical appliances, used kitchen oil (old oil is acceptable as well), milk cartons, aluminum foil-lined cartons and white styrofoam food trays. Please place used kitchen oil in a container with a lid, such as a plastic PET bottle, and bring it to the gallery.
- We will also be doing a food drive. Please bring any nonperishable food items and nonessential food items—bottled items not acceptable—that still have a month or more on their expiration date, are unopened, stable at room temperature, and have no exterior damage (dents, etc.). All food items you bring in will be sent to Second Harvest Japan, which distributes food to facilities and those in need. (For more details, please visit the Eco Gallery Shinjuku website.)
●Eco Gallery Shinjuku website: www.shinjuku-ecocenter.jp (in Japanese)
Environment Month Fair Exhibition
|Dates||First event: May 21 (Mon.) to 27 (Sun.)
Second event: June 5 (Tue.) to 13 (Wed.)
Third event: June 20 (Wed.) to 30 (Sat.)
|Time||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Location||Eco Gallery Shinjuku, 2F|
May 15, 2018